The corporate social responsibility (CSR) policy is part of the Group’s longstanding commitments. Implemented at every level throughout the company, CSR is fully aligned with ADLPartner’s business vision and values.
ADLPartner's CSR policy is supported by the ISO 14001 environmental certification who has been renewed in May 2013 after an audit by Bureau Veritas Certification.
In response to legal , industrial and commercial requirements, ADLPartner Directorate has developed its environmental commitment through the implementation of best practices limiting as much as possible the environmental footprint of the company.
In this context, ADLPartner undertakes:
- To ensure compliance with regulations,
- To adopt a continuous improvement in this area,
- A constantly seek to minimize the impact of our services on the environment and integrate this concern when purchasing ,
- To promote the prevention of pollution.
Based on the actions already undertaken, environmental analysis conducted on its sites, the main objectives ADLPartner aim :
- To reduce energy consumption wherever technologically and economically feasible
- To conserve natural resources : wood, water and air mainly
- To promote pollution prevention
- To involve our suppliers / service providers in our approach.
- To comply with environmental regulations
Environmental policy is defined by management on the basis of the results of the environmental analysis. This policy is communicated to staff .
Considering that fulfilled employees are crucial to its growth and performance, ADLPartner takes action as a responsible employer in three key areas:
- Employment: as a major economic player both locally and regionally, ADLPartner has a structured employment policy focused on safeguarding existing jobs and ensuring equal opportunities when hiring people;
- Motivation: ADLPartner cultivates a sharing of resources through its attractive remuneration policy. These measures are combined with an extensive training program aimed at developing skills and building a stronger sense of belonging to a global project. These measures have a positive impact on turnover, which has historically been low;
- Balance within the company: ADLPartner aims to create social links and develop dialogue with its employees. In addition, the company works each day to ensure the wellbeing, health and safety of its teams.