- All the resolutions adopted
- Dividend of €1 per share, to be paid out on 22 June
ADLPartner’s Combined General Meeting, chaired by Philippe Vigneron, Supervisory Board Chairman, was held today, with a quorum of 84.45%.
Approval of the full-year accounts for 2017
The General Meeting approved the corporate and consolidated financial statements for 2017.
The General Meeting approved the appropriation of earnings for 2017 and the payment of a dividend of €1 per share. Its ex-dividend date has been set for 20 June 2018 and it will be released for payment on 22 June.
In addition, the following key resolutions were approved at the General Meeting:
- Reappointment of an incumbent statutory auditor.
- Approval of regulated agreements and the compensation policy for the Company’s corporate officers and Board members, as well as the amounts of compensation paid or awarded for 2017 to the corporate officers concerned.
- Authorization for the Management Board to implement a share buyback program.
- Authorization for the Management Board to cancel shares acquired in connection with a share buyback program.
- Authorization for the Management Board to award bonus shares, based on existing Company shares, to employees and executive officers of the Company and other companies within its group.
The quorum conditions and detailed voting results will be available shortly on ADLPartner’s website (www.adlpartner.com).
Next date: 2018 first-half revenues on 26 July 2018 (after close of trading)
ADLPartner in brief
As a specialist in relational marketing, ADLPartner designs, markets and implements customer relationship management and loyalty services on its own behalf or for its major partners (banks, retailers, services, e-commerce, etc.).
ADLPartner is listed on the regulated market Euronext Paris – Compartment C.
ISIN: FR0000062978–ALP - Bloomberg: ALP:FP – Reuters: ALDP.PA