For buying ADLPartner shares, place you stock order with your account-holding financial intermediary (bank, asset manager, stock market company or online broker).
What are the different
- Bearer shares: bearer-share accounts are held by a financial agent and the issuing company is therefore normally not aware of them.
- Pure registered shares: shares are registered directly and solely in the accounts of the issuing company, meaning that it can provide a personalised service.
- Administered registered shares: Your shares remain registered with your financial agent, who takes care of both custody and management. In this case, management of your securities is assimilated to that of "shares in bearer form". Your intermediary must inform Société Générale of the conversion of your securities to externally administered registered shares. This form of holding enables the issuing company to provide a personalised service.
What are the benefits
of registered shareholding?
- You will receive a named invitation to General Meetings, and you will directly and automatically receive all the paperwork necessary - either electronically or by mail depending on your preference.
- You get a direct, personal contact with the company.
- You benefit from double voting rights for each share held after two years (date to date).
What are the additional benefits
of pure registered shareholding?
You are exempted from paying handling charges as well as certain day-to-day management fees.
How do I change my shareholding option?
To change-over from bearer to pure registered shares, simply fill-in the following form (download the form) and ask the financial agent which manages your “bearer” shares to transfer them to our Securities Department, Société Générale, 32, rue du Champ de Tir, 44300 Nantes.
Main features of each shareholding option
|Pure registered||Administered registered||Bearer|
|Place left||Société Générale, 32, rue du Champ de Tir, 44300 Nantes, provides services for ADLPartner’s shares||Your agent manages your share-account.||Your agent manages your share-account.|
|Management expenses||No custody fees and day-to-day management expenses.
You only pay trading and brokering fees.
|These expenses vary according to the prices charged by your financial agent||These expenses vary according to the prices charged by your financial agent|
|You are sent all the information documents published by the Group and destined for its private shareholders.||You are sent all the information documents published by the Group and destined for its private shareholders.||You can request information from ADLPartner, consult or download it at www.adlpartner.com|
|Invitations to General Meetings||You are sent all the documents needed to participate in Meetings.||You are sent all the documents needed to participate in Meetings.||You can carry-out the required formalities vis-à-vis your financial agent.|
|Stock Market orders||You can send your orders directly to Société Générale.||You send your orders to your financial agent.||You send your orders to your financial agent.|
|Registration in a PEP (Personal Equity Plan)||ADLPartner cannot hold a PEP account.
We advise you not to directly register shares held in a PEP owing to the complex nature of the regulations and processes.
|Your financial agent sets the management expenses.||Your financial agent sets the management expenses.|